The Sebastian Professional’s Rock Star Makeover Contest
1. Sponsor and Administrator: The Wella Corporation, 6109 De Soto Ave., Woodland Hills, CA 91367.
2. No purchase necessary. To become a contestant, follow the instructions on the Sebastian Professional Facebook Page. One (1) entry per contestant. The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States, where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and Canadian residents, where not prohibited by law, who are nineteen (19) years of age or older at the time of entry, who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Contest Period. Canadian Contests must be nineteen (19) Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. Void where prohibited. Entrants are responsible for understanding and complying with local and national contest eligibility requirements. Only one entry per participant and one prize per winner. Employees of The Wella Corporation (the “Company”) and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. This contest is void where prohibited by applicable law. Entries must be submitted via the Sebastian Professional Facebook Page and no entries will be accepted in any other manner. Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries, and such entries will not be included in judging/selection of winners. Sweepstakes will run: August 2, 2016 through October 1, 2016.
3. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and Company's judging decision, which shall be final. If contestant selected by random drawing as a winner is ineligible to participate in the contest pursuant to these Contest Rules, then another drawing will be made. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. Winners will be notified via email by Company. Notification via email is the only way a winner will be contacted. Canadian residents must correctly answer unaided a mathematical time limited skill testing question prior to being declared a winner. If winning contestant does not contact Company within forty-eight (48) hours after Company's email notification, then another drawing will be made to select an alternate winner. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and releases of liability and publicity. If the affidavit and releases are not returned within the requested time period, properly executed, or are returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected.
5. Winners will be announced on September 1, 2016 and October 2, 2016, respectively. Prize includes: 2 tickets to see SIXX: A.M. concert at pre-determined venues, Consultation with Sebastian Artist, Hair and Make-up Makeover, Meet and Greet with Band. Prize is valued at $500 USD.
6. Entry and/or participation in this contest constitutes contestant's/participant's full unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Contest Rules. In addition, by participating contestants agree to abide the decisions of the judges. No cash substitution, transfer or assignment of prize is allowed. By participating, contestant agrees to execute an affidavit of eligibility and releases of liability and publicity if contestant wins prize, and the affidavit and releases must be returned within seven (7) days of notification or an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting a prize, each winner grants to Company the right to use the winner's name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). All expenses on receipt and use of prizes and all federal, state, and local taxes, and the disclosure and/or reporting thereof, are the sole responsibility of each winner. By accepting a prize, each winner, and the winner's companion, release Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, agents and agencies from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expenses, including without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participation in this contest and/or the acceptance or use of a prize; and each winner and the winner's companion, agree to execute any further documents Company deems necessary to effectuate such release.
7. For a copy of these Contest Rules, send a self-addressed stamped enelope to The Sebastian Professional’s Rock Star Makeover Contest Winners, c/o Ideas That Evoke, Harvester Plaza, 301 South Blount Street, Madison, WI 53703, USA.
8. For the winners’ name, available after 10/5/2016, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than 11/5/2016, to: The Sebastian Professional’s Rock Star Makeover Contest Winners, c/o Ideas That Evoke, Harvester Plaza, 301 South Blount Street, Madison, WI 53703, USA.